My First Blog

Inspiration for this Blog came from six or seven other blog websites I visited and enjoyed them immensely. They were informative and inspired me to create my own. Originally I thought it would be a lone effort then I considered the small group I game with regularly. These guys have been my best friends for, in some cases, over 20 years...so I decided to dedicate it to them!!
I've been searching the web lately and have been inspired by several blogs and websites dedicated to wargaming the Marlburian Period. At the moment..and for the last two years it has become an obssession. I made the mistake of buying a packet of Front Rank War of the Spanish Succession British in December 2005 and have been hooked ever since. What was to be just a passing interest has grown into a collection of over 700 figures (90% Front Rank) and still growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment