Elamites, Vikings and Austrians.......what?

 The Elamites have been arriving, and having had some time on my hands recently, I finished my Vikings. I am powering through the aforementioned Elamites and and about 60% of the way through the infantry for my WAS/SYW Austrians.

I feel I have achieved something!   I even had time to work on some 18mm Crimean War figures.


Viking Berserkers

Viking Command Stands


Vikings!







Elamite Archers

Elamite Skirmishers







The WAS/SYW Austrians !



Russian 18mm Crimean War

One the blocks

Next Regiment!













6 comments:

  1. A very eclectic mix!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... illustrating the workings of a disturbed mind!

      Delete
  2. Always nice to see lots of different WIP! A true wargamer...or just a fanatic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viking Berserkers - i get the impression they are not here to trade goods - nasty looking bunch - well done...as usual

    ReplyDelete