Austrian Guns and Dragoons

 On holidays and an empty house- just the dog and the cat for company- it takes some effort to turn off the TV, switch off the computer and focus on the important stuff- wargames figures!

I recently finished three units of Dragoons and two heavy guns for my WAS/SYW project. I just need to order and add the appropriate flags!


Dragoons - 3 regiments for Honours of War complete.

My cat watches the process.




Heavy guns on 80mm x 80mm.

Sachsen-Gotha Dragoons

All three Regiments

Linge Dragoons

Lichtenstein Dragoons.


Cat watching the process.

Julius the Cat clearly upset at the lack of consistency ...he can see WAS/SYW Dragoons on the table....and to one side, Walloon infantry of the WSS.


14 comments:

  1. Very nice work John...Front Rank if I am not mistaken? That is quite an unusual looking cat you have there...looks like the cartoon one whose name escapes me now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keith- yes all Front Rank! He is an unusual cat. He sits and watches me paint. I think he was a wargamer in a previous life.

      Delete
  2. Splendid additions, John! I certainly approve of SYW/WAS expansions. I expect similar expansion in 18mm in the New Year too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JF- yes I saw your Bavarians! Looking forward to seeing more.

      Delete
  3. Lovely job, though Julius seems singularly unimpressed 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Norm- yes he clearly doesnt like 'mixed periods' on the painting bench!

      Delete
  4. Lovely brushwork though your cat looks like it's casting a very critical eye.

    ReplyDelete