Latest addition to my Marlburians- The Garde Suisse (Swiss Guard)

As most of the Brothers know, my obsession over the last 6 years has been my War of the Spanish Succession Collection. It has become pretty extensive over that time and we've had some great games- as well as our recent Jacobite Rebellion of the '15 campaign.





As my French Army had grown quite considerably (26 battalions and 25 squadrons) I decided to add further to the Guards - The Maison de Roi. I have two Battalions of the Garde Francais and one Squadron of the Grenadiers a Cheval.
So I added two new Battalions of the Swiss Guard- resplendent in their Red tunics and Blue facings- I just have to do the flags and finish dry brushing and flocking the bases!
Until next time!!





4 comments:

  1. Fantastic work on these mate

    looking forward to seeing them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris, along with the Grenadiers A Cheval and the French Guard, they make a formidable force!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look well done!

    I enjoy the look of these!

    ReplyDelete