Predator!!

 One of my all time favourite movies- with Arnie. Predator is a classic....and is just crying out to be gamed. I saw online that someone had come up with the stats for Blood and Plunder for the movie 'Prey' which is American Indians against an earlier form of Predator...and while I was watching the movie Predator with my wife ...I looked online and found these beauties on Etsy!!





I was thinking of using Force on Force...and giving the Predator D12s, the initiative every turn and Overwatch capability......Arnie's team probably doesn't stand a chance....but I've got to paint up these guys first!!









8 comments:

  1. LOL - Etsy is a dangerous place although for me, so far, postage rates have prevented any purchases - I see a nice figure that is $8 or something then the postage for one single figure comes back as $17 or similar, and I move on to another site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very dangerous Keith- with way too much stuff. I bought these as a one off- but the postage doubled the cost.

      Delete
  2. They look great, can't wait to see them painted up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Painting them to make them look the part will take some time I think!

      Delete
  3. Nice- it looks like the 3D printing has great detail. It's very clear who each miniature is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John- yes as a fan of the movie, each character is represented from Arnie's team!

      Delete